Automatic Digital Upper Arm Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor With Cuff 22-32cm LCD Screen Display Pulse Rate Meter Voice Broadcast Device Bag
The digital blood pressure monitor uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. It could measure the systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse rate at the same time. With digital display, it's convenient for you to read the results. It's high accurate designed and easy to operate, a wonderful present for your families and friends and portable health care monitor for home and travel use.
- High quality fully automatic upper arm style digital blood pressure monitor.
- Adopt the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement to measure the systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse at the same time.
- LCD screen to display the measurement results for easy reading.
- The cuff inflates automatically at the press of a button, making the monitor easy to use.
- 2 x 90 sets memory function: Memory function, Double Mode, totally can store 180 readings automatically.
- High accuracy. Equipped with advanced measuring technique that gives you the most accurate reading.
- Powered by with four AA batteries (not included), easy to replace the batteries.
- Comes with an adjustable arm cuff, and a carrying case for safe storage and convenient portability.
- Color: Grey
- Material: Plastic
- Size (not include cuff): Approx. 9.8 x 11.5 x 6cm/ 3.85 x 4.52 x 2.36 inch (L x W x H).
- Display: LCD digital display
- Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
- Measuring localization: Upper arm
- Measuring accuracy: Pressure: ±3mmHg; Pulse: ±5% of reading
- Resolution: 1mmHg (0.1kPa)
- Measuring range: Pressure: 0 to 280mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 199 pulses/min
- Memory function: 2 x 90 sets memory of measurement values
- Inflation: Automatic by micro air pump
- Deflation: Active electronic control valve
- Power source: 4 x AA alkaline battery (Not included)
- Automatic power off: about 3 minutes
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5℃~40℃; Humidity: 15%~85%RH; Air pressure: 86kPa~106kPa.
- Storage environment: Temperature: -20℃~55℃; Humidity: 10%~85%RH
- Accessories: Cuff band, User manual
- Blood Pressure Indicator
- Sign of Battery Low Voltage
- Memory Icon
- High Pressure (Pressure of Systolic)
- Low Pressure (Pressure of Systolic)
- Groups of User
- Indicator of Average Value
- Voice Icon (no icon if without voice function)
- Memory Group
- Heartbeat Icon
- Pulse Display Number